Tees Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust – Chief Executive
22nd January 2020
14th February 2020
26th and 27th March 2020
Our Trust provides mental health and learning disability services from 140 sites to a population of two million people across County Durham and Darlington, the Tees Valley and most of North Yorkshire including York. With an annual operating income in excess of £350m and a workforce of 6,700, we are one of the largest such specialist providers in the country.
As the Accountable Officer, you will provide vision and strategic direction whilst leading the Trust, ensure we provide the highest quality recovery-based services and that the needs of service users, carers and families are firmly at the centre of everything we do.
In short, your remit will be to take us from Good to Excellent.
An inspirational Leader who exemplifies our Values and Behaviours, you will already be used to having operated at Board level or in a senior Executive role within a healthcare or social care organisation of similar or greater scale and complexity. A collaborative approach and great communication will be key to your success.
- The closing date for application is at noon on Friday 14th February 2020.
- Final stage selection process will take place on Thursday 26th (PM) and Friday 27th (AM) March 2020.
To find out more about this exceptional opportunity please contact Mike Dixon on:
07876 751896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please submit the following to email@example.com
1. An up-to-date CV
2. A letter of application setting out your interest in the role and details of how you match the person specification (no more than 2 sides of A4)
3. Confirmation of your current/most recent remuneration and notice period.
4. A completed Equal Opportunities form (also available to download from this site)
Following receipt of your application you will receive an acknowledgement from Dixon Walter. Within this response you will be required to provide consent under the new general data protection regulations. If you fail to provide this consent your application will not be processed further.
Share this position.