Inward Investment Senior Sector Manager
4th January 2022
26th January 2022
Competitive salary and flexible working options for the right candidate
Inward Investment Senior Sector Manager – Wind
Working in partnership with the wider Advance Northumberland group, our shareholder Northumberland County Council, North of Tyne Combined Authority, clients and multiple stakeholders, the role will lead on and deliver offshore wind sector inward investment and professional support of economic growth activities within North of Tyne. The successful candidate will build and develop strong partnerships across a range of networks, with a number of stakeholders, to promote and achieve targeted inward investment campaigns to secure investment and promote North of Tyne as a place for businesses to grow. In particular, the role will focus on the delivery of the Inward Investment Capacity Building programme across North of Tyne for the wind sector.
To succeed in this role:
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate key skills and experience in the following key areas:
- Knowledge and understanding of the wind sector and market opportunities.
- Success working in Inward Investment.
- Excellent research and report writing skills.
- Proposition development and campaign delivery.
- Strategic level business development planning experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service approach.
What we offer in return
We care about our colleagues and their wellbeing and have been nationally recognised for this. Apart from the competitive salary, we also have fantastic benefits. We focus on our colleague’s health, wealth and lifestyle. We like to think our benefits package is one of the best around! Here is an example below on what you can expect.
- Generous annual leave and flexitime
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance programme
- Flu Jab
- Group life assurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced Family friendly policies
- Home electronics and Cycle to work scheme
- Combination of home / office / site working
Diversity is valued at both Dixon Walter and Advance Northumberland and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
To find out more
For an informal discussion and to find out more please contact Jim Allcroft on 07388 642 631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role please send the following to email@example.com by 5pm on 26th January 2022:
- An up-to-date CV
- A Cover Letter of no more than 2 pages that addresses both the essential and the desirable requirements in the person specification and provides details of your notice period
- Details of two referees including name, nature of your relationship, position and contact details
- A completed Personal Details Form (available above)
In making an application for this role we ask you also to view our Privacy Notice which outlines our compliance to General Data Protection Regulations and the use and storage of your data. Personal Data is held and processed on the lawful basis that such action is in the Legitimate Interest of the company in pursuing the purposes described and has been considered through the use of a Legitimate Interest Assessment utilising the Balance Test to not be outweighed by risks to the rights, freedoms and interests of the Data Subject.
Please note that our client is legally obliged to confirm that the appointee is eligible to work in the UK. As of 1 January 2021, government restrictions will change. For further information visit the Home Office website at http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk
Share this position.