2018 UHR Awards for Excellence in HR
Posted 25th May 2018
Dixon Walter joined in the fun at the 2018 UHR Awards last night. It is always great to catch up with old friends!
The winners of the 2018 UHR Awards for Excellence in HR were announced at the UHR Conference in Bristol.
- Business effectiveness and organisational performance: for an initiative that has driven and demonstrably enhanced organisational performance and competitive advantage.
- Organisational development and culture change: for an initiative that achieved transformational culture change or greater staff engagement, or involved collaborative work with another organisation, enabling the university effectively to meet future challenges and uncertainty.
- Equality and diversity: for an initiative that improved equality or diversity in the organisation, and brought demonstrable improvements to performance or engagement.
- Exceptional HR: for exceptional achievement by an HR team or individual.
The shortlist, runners up and winners
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Staffordshire University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Huddersfield
- Leeds Beckett University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Aberystwyth University
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- University of Exeter
- Leeds Trinity University
Original article: https://www.uhr.ac.uk/awards/awards-2018/
Posted by Valentina Stoykova
Share this article.
We take great care of our candidates every step of the way and it’s always a pleasure hearing from them. Their testimonials say it better than we can.
June is upon us already! Take a look at our summary of some of May’s key appointments across the sector. We wish happiness and success to all those embarking on new opportunities!
Our latest industry Movers and Shakers round-up sees some notable appointments. Take a look!