2018 UHR Awards for Excellence in HR
Posted 25th May 2018
Dixon Walter joined in the fun at the 2018 UHR Awards last night. It is always great to catch up with old friends!
The winners of the 2018 UHR Awards for Excellence in HR were announced at the UHR Conference in Bristol.
- Business effectiveness and organisational performance: for an initiative that has driven and demonstrably enhanced organisational performance and competitive advantage.
- Organisational development and culture change: for an initiative that achieved transformational culture change or greater staff engagement, or involved collaborative work with another organisation, enabling the university effectively to meet future challenges and uncertainty.
- Equality and diversity: for an initiative that improved equality or diversity in the organisation, and brought demonstrable improvements to performance or engagement.
- Exceptional HR: for exceptional achievement by an HR team or individual.
The shortlist, runners up and winners
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Staffordshire University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Huddersfield
- Leeds Beckett University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Aberystwyth University
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- University of Exeter
- Leeds Trinity University
Original article: https://www.uhr.ac.uk/awards/awards-2018/
Posted by Valentina Stoykova
Share this article.
In recent months we have observed the ever-increasing movement across the world of Estates, Facilities and Infrastructure within the HE sector. Due to a resurgence in capital development and an intensifying demand from students for quality and choice, resulting in serious churn, we have seen nearly thirty Director of Estates and Facilities appointments arising right across the sector nationally within the last 12 months.
Well, the new academic year is well underway and we’ve taken a look at those who have started the year with a new position…
Where’s the summer gone? With September at our doorstep, we look at who’s changing jobs in the sector.