2018 UHR Awards for Excellence in HR
Posted 25th May 2018
Dixon Walter joined in the fun at the 2018 UHR Awards last night. It is always great to catch up with old friends!
The winners of the 2018 UHR Awards for Excellence in HR were announced at the UHR Conference in Bristol.
- Business effectiveness and organisational performance: for an initiative that has driven and demonstrably enhanced organisational performance and competitive advantage.
- Organisational development and culture change: for an initiative that achieved transformational culture change or greater staff engagement, or involved collaborative work with another organisation, enabling the university effectively to meet future challenges and uncertainty.
- Equality and diversity: for an initiative that improved equality or diversity in the organisation, and brought demonstrable improvements to performance or engagement.
- Exceptional HR: for exceptional achievement by an HR team or individual.
The shortlist, runners up and winners
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Staffordshire University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Huddersfield
- Leeds Beckett University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Aberystwyth University
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- University of Exeter
- Leeds Trinity University
Original article: https://www.uhr.ac.uk/awards/awards-2018/
Posted by Sarah Walker
Share this article.
Emma Wilkins of Dixon Walter, led the recruitment campaign for this key appointment. It follows successful academic leadership appointments elsewhere for the University. Emma has taken much time to understand the institution and provide key advice on how to market the opportunities to ensure the best talent is found.
Hands up who’s ready for half term! Phew what a busy start to the academic year it’s been. At Dixon Walter, we’ve been busy working on some fantastic appointments with existing clients and new. Thank you to all those who continue to support us.
The theme this year, Take Action Make Impact, centres around the idea that we are all trying to reach effective, positive and sustainable impact through inclusion action for all those we work with and for ourselves. That is the ultimate aim of inclusion and diversity and why it’s so important to continue striving for truly inclusive workplaces – to create equity and equality impact for all.